PDA

View Full Version : Unbreakable Bond

Manasi Chaphalkar
12-04-2014, 11:47 PM
A simple image but loved the eye contact and bond between Deer and fawn..

Canon T2i 70-300mm, AV 5.6, Tv 1/2000, Av Priority, ISO 800, Focal Length 300mm.

Regards
Manasi Chaphalkar

Sucheth Lingachar
12-04-2014, 11:57 PM
Beautiful image.... and Lovely moment.... I could'nt get whole thing because it was so near to my lens.....

Saktipada Panigrahi
13-04-2014, 10:53 AM
Tender moment. Touching scene. Nice composition. No pointed direct look,and yet everything communicated.
If we look at the white spots, genetical strain is clearly evident in having similar pattern on horizontally linking the lowermost white dots.
And yet, you call it a 'simple image' !
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
13-04-2014, 05:09 PM
A nice moment showing the bond between mother and fawn. Good composition. Was there any movement? Some more sharpness would have enhanced the image further. Thanks for sharing.

Manasi Chaphalkar
15-04-2014, 11:03 PM
Yea Mrudul there was movement. The fawn suckled its Mother and then played around and the mother was fondly watching it..
Saktipada Sir thanks for pointing out minute details..indeed not a simple image then..

Sabyasachi Patra
16-04-2014, 03:58 PM
The spots form a nice pattern. Too often one doesn't see this. It is interesting to see the stark resemblance of the fawn's spot patterns with those of its mother. Our great master M. Krishnan used to observe it minutely. Now Shaktipadaji is again reminding us about the importance of observations. Certainly the minute observations enhance our experience. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi