PDA

View Full Version : love and care....my first click from wild.

Jerin Dinesh
21-04-2014, 08:20 PM
hai..its me jerin...am a new member...am just i start to study about photography....i love animals and nature..i like to take wildlife photos more...so guys please support me and give me more tips to improve my clicks...here am posting my first click ...waiting for you valuable commends and support...thanks..

Shyamala Kumar
22-04-2014, 09:11 AM
Welcome to India wilds. Beautiful image of the infant.An inclusion of the mothers eyes and expression would have greatly added to the image.You could also share the exif details(namely- location, time ,camera details,shutter speed,ISO,focal length,aperture size etc,which would help us to critique better. Thanks for sharing.

Jerin Dinesh
22-04-2014, 10:26 AM
Shyamala kumar !!!!sure sir...thanks for your tips,I'll do my best for next image..

Mrudul Godbole
22-04-2014, 02:37 PM
Hello Jerin,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice first post. A lower angle if possible would have been nice. Agree with Shyamala's comments, do post those details with every image. Thanks for sharing.

Jerin Dinesh
22-04-2014, 07:02 PM
thanks Mrudul godbole........

Saktipada Panigrahi
24-04-2014, 07:57 AM
"HOW SHALL I SURVIVE IN THIS DANGEROUS WORLD !"
Thoughtful mood nicely documenteted. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Jerin Dinesh
24-04-2014, 08:20 AM
You are right!!!its very difficult to survive in this world!!!!thanks lot

V S Sankar
24-04-2014, 08:53 AM
Good beginning Jerin....Keep on clicking!While clicking enjoy nature and its denizens.Even if you are not getting good pictures still try to learn something new about the jungle and its indabitants....Good luck

Regards

Jerin Dinesh
24-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Sure!!!and thanks Shankar sab!!!!am not a professional photographer!!!just I started to study!!!i need yours tips and support to improve my clicks!!!thanks

Roopak Gangadharan
24-04-2014, 05:01 PM
hi jerin,
nice to see you post here... nice subject but the lighting is not even. it is not easy to expose such situations. Try as far as possible to shot in the morning and evening when the light is softer and even .Posting the EXIF will help others in giving feedbacks on how you can improve and this will also help in your understanding of the basics of photography and nature photography in particular. Rest assured you will get a lot of information and positive feedback. People who have learnt the basics on this forum have gone on to win accolades at the highest levels.

Rgds
Roopak

Jerin Dinesh
24-04-2014, 06:51 PM
thanks roopak sir...i need your help, for sure...:001_rolleyes:

Sabyasachi Patra
24-04-2014, 10:51 PM
Shyamala kumar !!!!sure sir...thanks for your tips,I'll do my best for next image..
Not sure whether Madam Shyamala would like to be addressed as Sir!

Jerin Dinesh
25-04-2014, 06:04 AM
Oh sorry sorry...really sorry ,shyamala madam.. And thanks sir for your information...am just now noticing my mistak just now!!!