PDA

View Full Version : Parakeets

Rakesh Agrawal
21-07-2009, 05:55 PM
This foto is again from Ranthambore.

Mrudul Godbole
21-07-2009, 06:19 PM
Hi Rakesh,

I have moved this photograph as it belonged in the Birds section. Do create new threads when you are posting any new images.

Nicely captured. The parakeet on the left, peeping out is interesting. Nice eye contact.

Keep posting..

Sabyasachi Patra
21-07-2009, 06:56 PM
Nice moment. When one is peeping out the other is watching. This scene can also work in a vertical format. The date stamp is distracting. That setting can be changed in the camera.

Bibhav Behera
21-07-2009, 07:46 PM
Hi Rakesh,
That is a nice image. Very nicely composed. Would have liked a vertical image too. I was checking the histogram of the image and it is perfectly centrally placed. ie. It is perfectly exposed. I slightly increased the contrast and saturation to highlight the greens of the birds. A small crop off the left and top also.

A good sighting and the image speaks a story. Good that you are able to capture good images with a compact camera. Keep up the good work.

Do keep sharing images... :)

Abhishek Jamalabad
22-07-2009, 08:51 AM
I like both the images. Really well composed too. Perfect pose from the male, the peeking female adds to the image.
Agree about the date stamp. Forgot to mention about this in your deer image.
Keep posting...

Rakesh Agrawal
22-07-2009, 09:40 AM
Thanx a lot

AB Apana
22-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Nice one Rakesh. Bibhav's report works well as it gives the image more punch. Do kill the date setting.

Apana