PDA

View Full Version : Colours of Ranthambhore

Bibhav Behera
31-05-2014, 05:06 PM
This is the 2 year old daughter of T17. I noticed some colourful leaves nearby and instructed the driver of the gypsy to position the vehicle in such a way that I could click from within the foliage. He thought that I had probably gone mad to give up a very nice open position with full view of the tigress. I had my reasons. I am not sure if this image appeals to you, but this was the intended output. I used the widest aperture possible to blur out the foliage in the foreground. Comments and critiques as always welcome. This is a full frame image.

Canon EOS 5D Mark III, Canon EF 300mm f/4L IS USM + 1.4x II Extender

SS 1/160
f/5.6
ISO 400

Debasis Bose
31-05-2014, 05:31 PM
Superb image, love the composition

Abhishek Jamalabad
31-05-2014, 05:43 PM
Nicely done. I admire the idea :). A little more foliage around, especially to block the bare ground at the bottom would have been better, but I guess that's asking for too much. Wouldn't suggest cropping out the ground as that will ruin the composition.

TFS

Mrudul Godbole
02-06-2014, 04:39 PM
Liked the different perspective here. The colours of the leaves look nice. Nicely captured. Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
05-06-2014, 05:08 AM
Nice.like the idea... A novel perspective will bring interest into an otherwise not a very exciting scene.
Tfs
Roopak