PDA

View Full Version : Hello Indiawilds

Sameer Burki
04-06-2014, 08:43 PM
I am Sameer from Bangalore, Telecom engineer work as project manager with HP. I am nature lover and love trekking the forest trail. I frequently trek in and around Bangalore. Only very recently invested on camera otherwise just been a recorder of the species seen during the visits to various places.

Being close to Bangalore visited Bannerghatta national park many times and having seen the animals in captive, feel sad and wanted to see them roaming free and fearless in their natural habitat.

Thank you for accepting my member request and hope to do my bit in this forum.

Sabyasachi Patra
06-06-2014, 06:09 PM
Hello Sameer,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Glad to find an engineer and nature lover. Some of the best photographers and wildlife filmmakers are the ones who knew their subject before learning to photograph and film to document it.

Also I am happy to hear that you too detest the sight of captive animals. So you may like to read this: http://www.indiawilds.com/forums/showthread.php?109-Abolish-Zoos

I am sure here you will find a lot of information, knowledge as well as issue to champion.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi
PS: You can upload your self photo here so that we can recognise you should we bump into each other in the field.