PDA

View Full Version : Northern Pintail

Partha Misra
11-06-2014, 10:32 AM
Northern Pintail (Anas acuta)

EXIF: Cropped:41%, Canon EOS 7D,Sigma 150-500mm @ 500mm handheld, Aperture Priority, Av F9.0, Tv 1/800s, ISO 1600

Comments and feedback please..

Shyamala Kumar
11-06-2014, 02:43 PM
Lovely freeze.Nice details, colour and composition.Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
11-06-2014, 02:58 PM
Nice take off pose captured. Good eye contact. I would have liked a more rectangular framing. Wish it was closer for more details. Thanks for sharing.

Partha Misra
13-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Thanks for the feedback. I do agree a rectangular framing would look better.

Regards,

Partha

Sabyasachi Patra
15-06-2014, 02:11 PM
Nice to see this image. Normally the birds tend to fly away from us. Same is the situation here so one can see that the head is slightly away from us. Else the eye contact would have been better.

Which software are you using to edit your images? You can also lock the aspect ratio and crop. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Partha Misra
17-06-2014, 12:46 PM
Nice to see this image. Normally the birds tend to fly away from us. Same is the situation here so one can see that the head is slightly away from us. Else the eye contact would have been better.

Which software are you using to edit your images? You can also lock the aspect ratio and crop. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sabyasachi Sir, I use photoshop to edit my images. ACR for basic editing and Topaz DeNoise for Selective Noise reduction and a sharpening action to finish off the edit.