PDA

View Full Version : Ranthambore Diary June-14

Vipin Sharma
30-06-2014, 12:15 PM
Cutest member of RTR .
AV priority , 1/1600 , f/4.0 , ISO - 1600 , EC - 0 , Cropped , 300mm f/4.0 , 7D

This was a superb sighting in zone-1 , we were with the family almost for 2hrs and clicked approx. more than 1000shots.
More to come. Stay tuned.

Mrudul Godbole
30-06-2014, 02:27 PM
Nice to see them on move in the open. Was the mother not around? Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
01-07-2014, 09:19 AM
Cute. Wish they were facing ie moving into the frame rather than away. A less intrusive copyright would have been good as the attention goes to the copyright rather than to the cubs and hence it is a distraction. Though I understand your concern, since the size of the images posted here are small, other than downloading and use in school projects I don't think there would be any commercial applications. Furthermore, images of much higher resolutions are available in the net eg if one needs image of tigress moving a cub in her mouth, then one can get high resolution image clicked by Nick Nichols in bandhavgarh. Just a copyright info at one corner would suffice. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Saktipada Panigrahi
02-07-2014, 09:32 AM
Nice photograph. When we focus our eyes on the backs of these two beautiful cubs moving away from us ,we feel a perception effect coming into play in the brain with the objects shifting further away from us. This has made the image so interesting to me. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild