PDA

View Full Version : Blue Whistling Thrush

Prasad Dingankar
08-07-2014, 01:34 PM
Posting after long time..hectic work schedule kept me away from birding for few months. when I got the spare time my PC problem kept me awefully away from processing the images..
During my family tour to Himachal, out of seven I was the only Birding enthusiast hence with very less support from others.. I used to get up early in the morning to go out in search of birds... It was real test of my photographic skills in Himachal... Canon 30D with 400mm hand held. ISO-500, F-6.3, TV- 1/200 exposure +0.3,crop

Saktipada Panigrahi
08-07-2014, 09:35 PM
Nice image from the Western Himalaya. Nice perch, eye contact and head turn. The spots look so beautiful. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
09-07-2014, 10:49 AM
Nice one. I like the eye contact and the focus seems is fine. How many of them did you sight? Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Roopak Gangadharan
09-07-2014, 11:30 AM
nice pic. good eye contact and details.
TFS
Roopak

Murugan Anantharaman
09-07-2014, 12:30 PM
Lovely image Prasad. I saw quite a few of these when in the Himalaya last month. Somehow didnt get good shots. Quite surprising it should be as they are quite common. The image is crisp and the details have come out well. Will post the trip report you asked for, soon. Work keeps me busy as much. Thanks for sharing.

Mrudul Godbole
10-07-2014, 02:42 PM
Lovely sighting. Good eye contact and nice details. I liked the composition. Your efforts of getting up early have paid off :). Thanks for sharing.