PDA

View Full Version : Hello friends

Swaroop Singha Roy
10-07-2014, 04:44 PM
Hello Friends !

I am Swaroop Singha Roy, from Kolkata...a student, a photographer and a wildlife enthusiast.
Being an animal lover, Wildlife Conservation and Photography had always been my passion since my childhood. It's a great opportunity for me to be a part of IndiaWilds and I am sure that it'd be a great learning experience for me ! Thank you Sabyasachi Sir for giving me this opportunity :001_rolleyes:
I am an amateur photographer right now, and hence all the views and feedback from the respected elders and all photographers in this group will mean a lot to me. Your valuable comments and criticism will always help me improve.

Regards
Swaroop Singha Roy

Mrudul Godbole
11-07-2014, 10:35 AM
Hi Swaroop,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

I hope you will find a lot of information and articles to know more about Indian wildlife here on the forum. Keep posting your images with EXIF details, so with the comments you will surely be able to improve your photography skills. Learning is a never ending process, so keep posting and sharing your views.

Cheers,

Sabyasachi Patra
12-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Hello Swaroop,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Jim Corbett in his book had said that "the book of nature has no beginning, and no end. I would be last to claim that I have learned all that is to be learned....." So be it an expert or an enthusiast, we all are learners. Life is a journey and we keep on learning. The moment you consider yourself to be an expert, ego sets in and learning stops. So keep on learning and sharing and help in others to learn. Look forward to your images, comments and participation in discussions as that will not only help you but also others in learning.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi