PDA

View Full Version : Hello All

Subramanya_CK
23-07-2009, 04:53 PM
Hi,

I am Subramanya from Bangalore, working as an Electronics Engineer in a Bangalore bsed company.

Flora and Fauna, specially Birds are very close to my heart. I enjoy spending my free time in watching, understanding and photographing these wonderful creatures of our planet.

I use a Canon40D and CanonEF 500mm Telephoto Lens with 1.4X teleconverter. I also use Manfrotto Tripod and Wimberley head to support my gear.

I hope to contribute towards conservation of our rich Flora and Fauna in this forum through Potographs.

Looking forward for a long-term relationship....
Subbu

Mrudul Godbole
23-07-2009, 05:41 PM
Hi,

Its good to know more about you. It would be great to see more of your photos and share your views in conservation. I hope you have a great time on this forum.

Cheers,

Bibhav Behera
23-07-2009, 06:24 PM
Hi Subramanya,
Good to see you on Indiawilds... Nice to see your enthusiasm for Conservation... Looking forward to seeeing good images from you.. :)

Sabyasachi Patra
23-07-2009, 08:00 PM
Hi Subramanya,
Good to see another engineer. I used to think not too many engineers do photography. Would be good to hear how you got initiated into photography.

Look forward to seeing your images. Please upload your photo here so that we can "id" you in the field. :D

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Chitrita Chatterjee
24-07-2009, 01:56 PM
Hi, welcome to Indiawilds... Look forward to your comments on postings and seeing images posted by you.

AB Apana
25-07-2009, 12:23 PM
Hi Subbu,

Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Apana

Abhishek Jamalabad
25-07-2009, 06:05 PM
Hi, welcome to Indiawilds...
Look forward to your images and views here...:)

Rahul Parekh
28-07-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi, Welcome to IndiaWilds :)