PDA

View Full Version : Rural Road in maharashtra

Paramvir Singh
17-08-2014, 08:35 AM
Somewhere near Mount Kalsubai in Maharashtra, the winding metal road shines in the afternoon sun, with a Palash tree in full bloom adding colour in the far away distance.

I love teh colours of summer in dry deciduous India. Blue skies, golden vegetation with a flourish of red.

Fujifilm X Pro 1, 18mm.

Sabyasachi Patra
20-08-2014, 06:20 PM
The "S" shaped winding road leads the eye in. The pitch road with the patches tells us that even our rural areas are connected with roads where one can drive faster than our wildlife. I would have preferred pits instead of the patches on roads passing through wilderness areas. I guess a road kill in this road would have conveyed the story better.

PS: We generally try to avoid posting landscape images with predominantly man-made elements to keep focus on the wild. Who knows one day such a wild landscape will become a complete rarity.

Mrudul Godbole
21-08-2014, 10:01 AM
Its good you are visiting all these lesser known places. I think lot of trekkers go to Kalsubai, that is very well known of trekking. The composition looks fine. What time was this clicked? You can try clicking landscapes early in the morning or late afternoons after 4, the light would be very pleasing and will enhance the image further. Thanks for sharing.