PDA

View Full Version : Waterfalls at Hogenekkal

V S Sankar
25-08-2014, 09:01 AM
One of the waterfalls at Hogenekkal.....Many tigers roamed this place during the turn of the last century.Kenneth Anderson's books narrate how he finished man-eaters.

Canon AS540,f4,1/400,ISO100

Regards

Mrudul Godbole
25-08-2014, 12:03 PM
Beautiful. The water flow through the rocks on both the sides look nice. Seems you have covered lot of waterfalls around :). Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
04-09-2014, 10:52 AM
What time did you click it? It's been a long long time when I was there. I had infact slipped from one of the waterfalls while climbing it. I was fortunate that I didn't hit my head on the rock and hence could swim and come out after falling down. I was fortunate. I hope people reading this would not undertake such a misadventure like I had done in my younger days.

V S Sankar
04-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Thats a little horrifying story Sabyaji.......The famous actor of yester years MGR once dived from a particular point without getting the help of duplicate!Many adventurers still duplicate that performance even today.....I too tried it!But after climbing up for a little of about 10 meters stopped and dived.We still laugh at it and fortunately(or unfortunately!) my wife video recorded the proceedings and we still watch it from time to time.....

Regards

Prasad Dingankar
08-09-2014, 10:34 PM
The rock looks solid.. water melts every thing... more wider view would have been even more facinating.. Thanks for sharing.