PDA

View Full Version : Garden Lizard & Cart...

Rahul Parekh
29-07-2009, 10:03 AM
Camera: Canon Powershot S1 IS
Place: Village Amargadh

Rahul Parekh
29-07-2009, 10:03 AM
I think this is tilted Ha!Ha! :D

Mrudul Godbole
29-07-2009, 02:13 PM
Hi Rahul,

Yes I think the image is tilted, you can correct the tilt in PP. I think it would have added to the image if the BG was OOF, since the focus would have been on the lizard. There are lot of other distracting elements presently.

Keep posting..

Bibhav Behera
29-07-2009, 03:11 PM
You seem to have used a narrower aperture due to which the bg is also in focus...
gives a different feel to the image... although it shifts the focus from the lizard to the patterns in the cart...

AB Apana
29-07-2009, 03:27 PM
Hi Rahul,

I wish you had gotten closer and had the lizard larger in the frame.

Apana

Rahul Parekh
29-07-2009, 10:21 PM
OMG!!! i received three comment to my garden lizard....feeling overwhelming :) Thank you so much friends...

@Mrudul & Bibhav: yes, BG distract the eyes, if we give importance to the Lizard, but if we consider it as element of composition. it gives movement to eyes. you can move your eyes in and out :)

@ Apana: After taking this image, i've tried to get closer look but it jumped off the cart and quickly disappeared in the grass... :(

All best wishes,

Cheers, Rahul

Sabyasachi Patra
30-07-2009, 10:33 AM
Rahul,
An idyllic scene. This composition will work if we don't think that the lizard is the primary subject. A little bit anticlockwise rotation, as you have already mentioned. A small crop from the bottom might help. Experimenting with black and white would also help.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi