PDA

View Full Version : Rat Snake

Hari Har Raj Kalingarayar
01-08-2009, 06:10 PM
This snake is a regular around our place, been seeing him for 2 years.

Bibhav Behera
01-08-2009, 06:19 PM
Good to know that it has been around for that long without someone bashing its head up...

the forked tongue looks nice...

Sabyasachi Patra
01-08-2009, 07:53 PM
It is important to decide where to click ie. it is important to visualise the image.

In this case, the frame has both bright sunlight as well as dark shadow area. Our eyes can see both, however the film or the camera sensor can't capture both. So it is better to design your image with less variation in tonalities.

Hari Har Raj Kalingarayar
01-08-2009, 09:06 PM
will keep that in mind Sabyasachi, thanks. but sometimes it is so difficult as in seconds he goes under the leaves and sits under for over an hour so i just got what i got. i have posted another snap which i took when he did come out, which was after and hour. Will be more conscious and remember your advice.
Regards,
Hari

It is important to decide where to click ie. it is important to visualise the image.

In this case, the frame has both bright sunlight as well as dark shadow area. Our eyes can see both, however the film or the camera sensor can't capture both. So it is better to design your image with less variation in tonalities.