PDA

View Full Version : My Village....

Prasad Dingankar
08-09-2014, 03:47 PM
This is a Photo stitch of 6 frames, The village called Dingani, where I belongs. Its immensely beautiful and always bring tears in my eyes when I leave this Place. I love every inch of it.

Mrudul Godbole
09-09-2014, 01:28 PM
Lovely view. I can see why you miss your village :). How far is it from Ratanagiri? What is the name of this river? I have come a couple of times to Ratanagiri and traveled to Pavas my ancestral village :). There is dust spot at the right bottom corner, due to the stitch it appears to be more than one. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
10-09-2014, 07:31 PM
Lovely scenic view. Every word written brings out your longing for Nature and love for your beautiful village.
When you return again to the days of barrenness spent restlessly in the city or town, we could understand your emotion and feeling, but you have no escape; store those beautiful things you have seen during the visits as memories' toys.
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Prasad Dingankar
14-09-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks for the comments.
Mrudul, This is Bav river which happens to meet the sea at Jaigad to become Jaigad creek.
The place 45 Km from Ratnagiri, towards mumbai.
Pavas is also one of the finest place in konkan. it has not changed much for last almost twenty years.