PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Venu Sethumadhavan Nair
04-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Hello all,

My Name is Venu Nair, working for Accenture as a Solutions Manager. I am glad to be here coz it matches my objective and interests of Tiger Conservation and Wildlife Photography. I am pursuing my Degree in Journalism to support the cause of Tiger Conservation (or rather any wildlife).

I am a Royal Enfield enthusiast as well and recently explored the deserts of Rajasthan and the mighty Himalayas. The seven sisters is in the drawing board at the moment, and will happen next Autumn. Looking forward to sharing my experiences with you.

Regards
Venu Nair

Mrudul Godbole
04-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Hello Venu,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!!

Good to know that your a conservation enthusiast, and pursuing Journalism to support it. I guess that will will surely give you a better edge.

Would love to see your photographs taken in Rajasthan and Himalayas. Where have you been in Himalayas?

Cheers,

AB Apana
04-08-2009, 04:27 PM
Welcome to India Wilds. We look forward to your posts.

Apana

Sabyasachi Patra
04-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Hi Venu,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know about you. Look forward to your images and your views on various topics.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
04-08-2009, 07:14 PM
Hi Venu,
Welcome to IndiaWilds...

looking forward to your contributions on the forum. :)

Venu Sethumadhavan Nair
05-08-2009, 10:12 PM
Thank you all for your warm welcome. I do have some pics of mine on my site, but none are professional. Will be dedicating a page just for my works and will be looking forward to your comments.

Venu Sethumadhavan Nair
05-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Hi Venu,
Welcome to IndiaWilds...

looking forward to your contributions on the forum. :)
Thanks Bibhav.