PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone...

Rohit Pansare
02-11-2014, 09:27 AM
Hello everyone,

I, Rohit Pansare, am a Environmental Planner and a Photographer currently based in Ahmedabad. I love doing all kinds of photography, however, wildlife photography is what I had started with so it has a special place in my heart. Currently I am hooked to learning more about marine flora fauna and have been working on the Gulf of Kachchh. I am very much interested in film making also and hope to explore this medium some time in the near future. Hope to enrich my knowledge about photography in general, wildlife behavior and habitats through this forum.

Thank you for adding me!

Cheers!
Rohit

Abhishek Jamalabad
02-11-2014, 04:57 PM
Hi Rohit,
Welcome to IndiaWilds. Nice to know about your interest in marine wildlife, that happens to be my primary field of interest too. Are you, as an environmental planner, affiliated to any of the industries in Gujarat?

Rohit Pansare
03-11-2014, 11:53 AM
Thank you Abhishekh great to know you are into marine photography! Looking forward to more interactions regarding this. I have been working with Gujarat Ecology Commission which is part of the Forest Dept, here in Gandhinagar. Currently handling the Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project for Gulf of Kachchh in Gujarat.

Mrudul Godbole
03-11-2014, 06:02 PM
Hi Rohit,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Marine photography is surely very different and interesting field. Look forward to see your photographs and know more about your work in Kutch. Keep posting.

Sabyasachi Patra
07-11-2014, 10:12 PM
Hello Rohit,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

A few passionate individuals can help shape public opinions in favour of preserving our wilderness and wildlife. Marine ecosystem is perhaps one of the most misunderstood and neglected ecosystems. So I am very happy to hear about your interests.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Catherene Christian
03-12-2014, 03:58 PM
Good to see you around Rohit :)