PDA

View Full Version : Hi All

Siddhartha Gogoi
05-08-2009, 11:47 AM
Greetings to all this is Siddhartha here from Bangalore. I work in the ITES sector as a Communication Trainer in HP. Though I'm originally from Guwahati, Assam I've been staying here for 5 years and 1 year in Hyderabad. My love for wildlife started when my Dad took me to the forest just like he took my siblings to the forest way back in the early 70's and early 80's. My love with wildlife started and blossomed in Manas Tiger Reserve and since then I've been passionately working in any way possible to fight for the last remaining forests in India. I was also associated with a wildlife NGO back home for 3 years, on and off I've been associated for other tasks related to conservation and hope to carry on for ever. It would be great to exchange ideas on this site. Appreciate it.

Thanks & Regards,
Siddhartha

Mrudul Godbole
05-08-2009, 02:10 PM
Hi Siddhartha,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!!

You are lucky to visit one of the most beautiful forests, Manas. That is one place I would definately like to visit sometime. Look forward to see you photographs and views on conservation.

Siddhartha Gogoi
05-08-2009, 06:45 PM
You are very right I'm blessed to see Manas in it's glory in the early 80's and our family has been going to Manas for more than 20 yrs. However the situation turned real bad after the insurgents took over the Park and the population of Rhinos and the Swamp Deer's were almost wiped out. But slowly and steadily the situation is improving or should I say improved quite a lot. I might have something up the sleeve for the people who are interested to visit Manas and Namdapha Tiger Reserve's, will post about that soon. Appreciate your thoughts :).

Thanks & Regards,
Siddhartha

Bibhav Behera
05-08-2009, 10:28 PM
Hi Siddharth,
Welcome to Indiawilds... Nice contributions to the forums :)
Hope to see them coming even more...

AB Apana
06-08-2009, 06:08 AM
Hi Siddharta,

Welcome to India Wilds! You have some nice images on Flickr. We look foward to your posts here.

Apana

Sabyasachi Patra
06-08-2009, 09:14 AM
Hi Siddhartha,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know that you have been associated with conservation activities. Would love to see more images and views from you.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Abhishek Jamalabad
07-08-2009, 12:25 PM
Hi Siddhartha, welcome to Indiawilds.
Good to know you've been associated with conservation activities, keep posting your images and comments.
Visiting Namdapha has been a dream. Please do provide some info soon. :)