PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone!

Catherene Christian
03-12-2014, 03:55 PM
It's a great pleasure being a part of IndiaWilds. My name is Catherene Christian, not a photographer but enjoy making the most of my Canon SX50 to capture the bounty of the Wild and primarily interested in Birds and Birding across the country. I also develop and conduct wilderness programs to enhance children's exposure to the outdoors and connect them with nature. Looking forward to learning newer aspects of wildlife and photography from the experiences of many here. :001_smile:

See you around...

-Catherene.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-12-2014, 05:46 PM
Hello Catherene,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Good to know about your interests. Photography is only one among the many ways of helping documenting our vanishing wildlife and wilderness areas. One doesn't need to be a photographer to help in protecting our wildlife or raising awareness. Each person has to play a role in raising awareness and help change mindsets. Else, the remaining few wilderness areas would be gone before we realise. Look forward to the views on various conservation discussions as well as raising your voice on issues of importance.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
04-12-2014, 01:48 PM
Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Its very good that you are making children aware of nature and exposing them to the outdoors. Its a must these days as they are mostly indoors with their ipads and cartoon networks :). Keep posting your views and images.

Cheers.

Abhishek Jamalabad
27-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Hi Catherene,
Welcome to IndiaWilds! Nice to know your interests, especially about the awareness-raising bit. Looking forward to your participation in the forums, and to learning more from you.

Cheers.
P.S. Would be great to have Vipul over too! :)

Catherene Christian
23-02-2015, 10:14 PM
Well said Sabyasachi Sir... totally agree :)

Catherene Christian
23-02-2015, 10:15 PM
Hehe.. Abhishek I shall convey your message :)

Roopak Gangadharan
24-02-2015, 02:45 PM
Hi Catherene, welcome to IndiaWilds.