PDA

View Full Version : Butterflies

Siddhartha Gogoi
06-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Hi,

Abhishek I do a photo with quite a lot of them in one frame I'll post it now. Thank you all for your feedbacks and appreciations:).

Regards,
Sidd

Bibhav Behera
06-08-2009, 05:16 PM
That is a nice image there. wish you had used a narrower aperture to get all of them in focus...

AB Apana
06-08-2009, 06:22 PM
Well-executed Siddhartha, can you share the exif details?

Apana

Siddhartha Gogoi
06-08-2009, 06:33 PM
Thanks Guys,

Apana i'm really very sorry but I do not have any details about the exif for quite a lot of my photos, i have them in flickr and even after signing in i still do not get the exif details, i know it matters a lot i'm really sorry :( and Bibhav i will certainly keep your feedback in mind if i come across similar opportunities...

Regards,
Sidd

Mrudul Godbole
06-08-2009, 06:40 PM
Lovely composition. The colours and patterns make the image interesting. Siddhartha you can check the EXIF details by opening the image in picasa and clicking on the properties. You can also download the following firefox plugin -

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/3905.

The plugin is free. After installing it, right click and you can select view Exif information. That will help you in getting the details of lens, camera, aperture, shutter speed, ISO details.

Siddhartha Gogoi
06-08-2009, 07:17 PM
Hi,

Mrudul, I have my photos in flickr and for some of them it shows the exif details and for some it does not. Thanks to you now I know that I can get the details after downloading and using the plugin :)

Regards,
Sidd

Abhishek Jamalabad
06-08-2009, 09:35 PM
Great shot. Wish they were all in focus, but this image has a different feel in itself.