PDA

View Full Version : Simlipal,orissa

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
01-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Canon 60d,canon 18-55 mm is.

Saktipada Panigrahi
01-03-2015, 03:00 PM
Such a beautiful forest looks bald at places. How much ravage and torture it had to face! If protected wild life will come back sooner, but we have to wait for decades for the towering Sal trees. I visited this TR in 1980.......thrilling.
Nice document. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
02-03-2015, 11:25 AM
Nice to see that you visited Simlipal. Nice composition. What time was this photographed? An early morning or late evening light would have enhanced the colours further. Which areas did you visit in Simlipal? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
02-03-2015, 05:38 PM
Looks like the patch had been burnt/cultivated earlier. When did you visit Similipal? Framing with the tree on the left looks nice. Were you trying to avoid the railing at the bottom?

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
02-03-2015, 06:25 PM
Thank you every one for your comments.
It was mid day when the shot was taken.It was near Joranda fall.We also went to the Barehipani waterfall on 22.02.2015.Yes sir I avoid the railing.

Debasis Bose
05-03-2015, 03:08 PM
Lovely view of Simlipal. I had visited Simlipal in year 2008 for three nights. Was completely disappointed as could not sight any animal other than wild boar, few chitals at the salt pan and late evening few rabbits. But did observe local residents with bow, arrow, daggers, long spears. The driver / guide told us that they depend on wild animals for their daily food. The stream close to the rest house was full of plastic bottles and garbage