PDA

View Full Version : Nameri National Park

Pallavi Hujband
09-03-2015, 10:04 AM
When standing in the middle of the marvelous mountains and deep forests, in the earthy smell of all beginnings and endings, I often find myself asking what I have if all my possessions were taken away. Without money, car, house; or power and fame, if there are any, who am I?
In that very moment, being away from the external voices and left alone in nature, I find my answer(by Zi Nguyen). — at Nameri National Park.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-03-2015, 01:06 PM
Love the dense green jungle. Far away from the madding crowd, when one is in such beautiful environment one tends to be self-aware. Species after species have arrived on this earth and have vanished millions of years before us. They were much bigger in size than us and some had lifespans longer than us. Finally everything bites the dust. Name, fame, power, material belongings...everything is ephemeral.

Pallavi Hujband
09-03-2015, 02:11 PM
Love the dense green jungle. Far away from the madding crowd, when one is in such beautiful environment one tends to be self-aware. Species after species have arrived on this earth and have vanished millions of years before us. They were much bigger in size than us and some had lifespans longer than us. Finally everything bites the dust. Name, fame, power, material belongings...everything is ephemeral.

Very true Sabhyasachiji :)

Roopak Gangadharan
10-03-2015, 09:55 AM
Nice scene.
TFS
Roopak

Mrudul Godbole
12-03-2015, 12:51 PM
Nice view of the dense vegetation. A very true saying, it points out that things which we are running after doesn't matter at the end. Please post the equipment and EXIF details to help in commenting. How were the sightings there? Thanks for sharing.