PDA

View Full Version : The hunter

Prajwal J Ullal
09-03-2015, 11:34 AM
While approaching certain area of the Sanjay gandhi national park I spotted a dried up tree, few weeks back had spotted a couple of parrots planning ot build its home in the same vicinity, so suspecting some similar sighting I stayed there for few moments. I realized something was popping out of the hollow tree and it turned out to be a, probably, garden lizard(not sure of the ID). It seemed to be basking itself in the morning sun and probably also waiting for a capable prey.

EXIF:
Canon 550D
Canon 55-250 IS
F/5.6
Shutterspeed 1/400
ISO 100
Handheld

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
09-03-2015, 03:33 PM
Superb capture..........

Mrudul Godbole
13-03-2015, 03:47 PM
Nice peeping pose captured. The eye is sharp. Good details. It can be difficult to spot as it is so nicely camouflaged with the bark of the tree. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
18-03-2015, 09:07 PM
Nice pose and eye contact. The white balance is set to perhaps shade/cloudy. The attention goes to the right side cut marks on the bark, which is bright. Lowering the colour temperature will help in reducing the attention from going to that side. Furthermore, pulling up the shadows will help. After writing this much, I thought better to try and edit your image. It is not easy to edit a small jpeg. One can do better with the original raw.

Prajwal J Ullal
12-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Thanks Sir, Shall try editing it and reshare it