PDA

View Full Version : aggression

Kaling Dai
18-03-2015, 05:21 PM
a swarm of honey bees took residence right at the bottom of my old sofa & they were there last one month. one fine day an army of red ants intruded using the DTH cable & the bees fought back. this one was captured moment before the bee took a head on, in the process number of bees lost their life. since bees were more friendly with my family members especially with my grandsons, i took a bias decision of flushing out the red ants. bees are very sensible in that my three year old twin grandsons watch TV with the bees flying in & out of sofa which the kids sit on. a notable phenomena indeed. Kaling.

Mrudul Godbole
19-03-2015, 11:08 AM
Fight for survival nicely captured. Normally people fear bees more even if they might not harm. I have seen people screaming if a bee entered the room by mistake, thinking that it will stink. Good to know that your 3 year old grandsons were not afraid of the bees :). I think the ants can find other area to occupy. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
13-04-2015, 01:19 PM
This is a very interesting image. I hope more people can know about this as many would have had bee stings and many more would have mortal fear of bees without even having an opportunity to be close to bees. If bees sense that the person doesn't have any malicious intent then they don't strike.