PDA

View Full Version : Sleeping King......

Prasad Dingankar
07-04-2015, 11:24 PM
When I first saw the lion on way to Kankai Temple.. We were about three Km away. It was around 9.00 AM. Due to chicken hearted driver all we could manage was 7-10 min sighting. The Lions were in no hurry but the driver was... All I thought was it will take may be 10-15 more minutes to reach the temple and almost same time to come back. I completed the darshan in quick time. More over our mind was with the king. All I thought was same time to reach the spot back again.. so in all 35-40 minutes max. Fingers crossed in hope to see both of them again... In the mean time a scene was, our driver came with the request that the son of the forest officer is on his way back, and want a lift. I agreed with the condition that he should allowed me to photograph...
So this image is courtesy of Mr. Chetan
6d with 400mm
TV-1/1600
ISO- 1/1000
Hand held, Full Frame

Saktipada Panigrahi
08-04-2015, 10:45 PM
Impressive size and distinctive mane. Good capture. Lazy fella..........Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
09-04-2015, 12:01 PM
Nice sighting of this big male. The low angle looks good. A slight head turn towards you would have enhanced the composition further. What was the aperture? As the head is slightly turned away, I think it is not covered in the depth of field. A lesser ISO should have sufficed here. Thanks for sharing.

Debasis Bose
09-04-2015, 07:05 PM
He looks to be huge specimen. Lovely freeze.