PDA

View Full Version : Promo for Channel V

Anup Ranadive
13-08-2009, 02:46 PM
Purple Moorhen
Canon 40D
Canon 100-400 IS USM
Photographed at Nilaje (near Dombivli)

Cropped image (I usually prefer to crop the image, provided sharpness isn't compromised).

Mrudul Godbole
13-08-2009, 03:10 PM
Beautiful movement captured. Liked the water droplets splashing around. You can keep a bit more space on the left.Lovely colours. Do mention the aperture, shutter speed and ISO details.

Look forward to more..

AB Apana
13-08-2009, 04:02 PM
Good capture Anup, TFS!

Apana

Abhishek Jamalabad
13-08-2009, 07:28 PM
Lovely shot. Please post the EXIFs. Perhaps you could play around with this image and add the square brackets around the V. :D
Where exactly is this place? I haven't been able to find out, even after living in Mumbai for the past 18 years...! :eek:

Chitrita Chatterjee
14-08-2009, 12:57 PM
lovely shot.... I like the colors.... and the droplets look very beautiful...
the entire image.... colors,composition,subject works perfectly ....

Sagar Patil
14-08-2009, 10:13 PM
Wow, lovely crisp clear shot.
Nilje is very good spot. 100-400 works better there, for anything below that you need to enter into water.

Abhishek: Nilje is somewhere between Kalyan and Dombivali on EAST side. You can use Kalyan's famous Patri Pool to reach this spot. Do some Google Earth.

Anup Ranadive
14-08-2009, 10:25 PM
Abhishek, Nilaje is somewhere close to Katai gaav, before one enters Dombivli from Shilphata.

I visited the place last year when there were few species left, but now I hear that the pond has been filled up and one can hardly spot any birds.
Still, it will be worth a shot to check it out.

Anup

Lovely shot. Please post the EXIFs. Perhaps you could play around with this image and add the square brackets around the V. :D
Where exactly is this place? I haven't been able to find out, even after living in Mumbai for the past 18 years...! :eek:

Amol Bais
15-08-2009, 09:59 PM
Wonderful photograph