PDA

View Full Version : Drongo

Rajan Kanagasabai
14-08-2009, 08:48 AM
Y/day, we were at Pallikarnai and was encouraging my 14 yr old daughter to work with the Sigma 150-500 (have been giving her some orientation to photography for a few weeks now and slowly moving her from her PnS to DSLR).

This is her first shot using the long focal lens. Full frame and no PP (just size reduction on Picasa)

400D, F6.3, 1/250, ISO 400 handheld.

regards
Rajan

Bibhav Behera
14-08-2009, 09:12 AM
Great work at the Tutoring Rajan. The results show... And congratulations Vaishnavi for an excellent shot... I'm sure you will grow up to be a great photographer... :)

Mrudul Godbole
14-08-2009, 01:08 PM
Nicely taken. She is learning fast. Sharp. I liked the composition and the nice clear BG.

Would like to see more from her too... :).

AB Apana
14-08-2009, 04:25 PM
Good one, perhaps a tad more sharpening.

Apana

Sagar Patil
14-08-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi Rajan Ji,

Acc. to me sharpening, contrast, exposure are secondary issues to learn wild life photography.

Good composition, framing, law of thirds, perch(if birds), stalking and timing are much more necessary.

She has done great job.

Sabyasachi Patra
15-08-2009, 01:10 PM
Rajan,

A Nice image. I like the composition and the clean background. A bit of head turn would have been good as it would have increased the eye contact. I can see that she will grow into a fine photographer.

It seems now all the equipment belongs to her. You have no choice but to upgrade. A very nice and compelling reason. :D

Cheers,
Sabyasachi