PDA

View Full Version : INDIAWILDS® now officially registered as trademark

Sabyasachi Patra
17-07-2015, 02:17 PM
It gives me pleasure that finally after a long drawn process, including multiple hearings for multiple applications in multiple classes, I have received the trademark certificate from the Trade Marks registry, Government of India. INDIAWILDS®
I am up uploading part of one of the certificates. In the past there have been many attempts to use the IndiaWilds name, so it was imperative that we protect our brand. We will continue to protect and nurture INDIAWILDS®

Thanks to all of you for your continued support and encouragement.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Dheerendra Singh
17-07-2015, 04:43 PM
Congratulations sir. It's really good news.

Roopak Gangadharan
20-07-2015, 03:18 PM
Good to hear this.
Rgds
Roopak

Murugan Anantharaman
24-07-2015, 12:14 PM
Many Congratulations Sabyasachi on another fine achievement.

Debasis Bose
25-07-2015, 07:50 PM
Congratulations to you and your team for another milestone!

Prasad Dingankar
29-07-2015, 10:49 PM
Hearty congrats to the team Indiawilds .....

Sabyasachi Patra
31-07-2015, 10:20 AM
Dheerendra, Roopak, Murugan, Debasis and Prasad,

Thanks a lot for your encouragement. Since I have been asked privately, let me reveal that it took slightly more than four years to get the official registration certificate. And I am still awaiting certificates under couple of more clauses.

So together with the ISSN number for the IndiaWilds monthly Newsletter, we have slowly moved in to complete the official formalities.

This is the seventh year and I feel that our journey has just started and hopefully will continue long after our innings in this world is over. Thanks once again for all your support and encouragement.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Sandipan Ghosh
03-08-2015, 06:04 PM
really great effort......I am very happy