6D with 16-35 F4 IS USM
AV-20
TV- 1/160
ISO 1000
+1compensation
Handheld, Full-frame

Saktipada Panigrahi
31-07-2015, 10:22 AM
AND YOU HAVE KEPT YOUR PROMISE............to show to the world the natural beauty of your village located in the lap of the Western Ghats and made it endeared to us. Nice. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
31-07-2015, 04:07 PM
Lovely view. Nice to see so much greenery around. Where does the bridge connect to? Thanks for sharing.

Prasad Dingankar
31-07-2015, 04:25 PM
Thanks shaktida for the kind words,
The bridge made my village accessible in very affordable & time saving way. Earlier in my childhood there was no bus even connecting my village. We use to wait for hours for Boat, about four KM from the bridge in the picture. The boat use to come according to tidal currents and it was like a big task reaching my ancestor's home.

The bridge connecting two villages FUNGUS in this side & DINGANI my village, in the far side.

Thanks for the complements

Roopak Gangadharan
31-07-2015, 06:49 PM
Lovely...I remember the first time I took the konkan rail a long time ago and was mesmerized by the outstanding scapes of the region. Good to see that many areas have remained mostly untouched.
TFS
Roopak

Prasad Dingankar
31-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Lovely...I remember the first time I took the konkan rail a long time ago and was mesmerized by the outstanding scapes of the region. Good to see that many areas have remained mostly untouched.
TFS
Roopak

Yes Roopakji,
To the extreme right end of the river in the image is a konkan railway bridge. one end of which directly enters the Via-duct (Tunnel)

Sabyasachi Patra
13-08-2015, 05:43 PM
This has been shot against the light so parts of the image has got deep shadows. Going back to the same place in different time of the day and season would yield a different image. Some of the best images are clicked in familiar places. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prasad Dingankar
25-08-2015, 09:18 PM
Thanks for replying and suggestions. In different seasons surely will try capturing the tranquility of the place.