PDA

View Full Version : Common Silverline/Common Shot Silverline? ID Confirmation req.

Prajwal J Ullal
02-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Spotted at an open field close to the Shilonda trail area of SGNP. Accidentally spotted it while I was trying to capture some completely black bees feeding on very tiny purple flowers. This beauty was a few meters away from me, but luckily was not much bothered by my presence nor the fact that I was getting closer and closer to get a good macro shot. After almost a healthy 4-5mins it flew off. The weather played a tricky game with the lighting due to the small yet swift movement of cloud patches, getting a properly exposed shot was difficult, hence had to go with the in built flash.
A lifer for me.
EXIF:
Canon 550D
Canon 100mm macro
F/10
Shutterspeed 1/200
ISO 200
Handheld(ground support), Inbuilt flash used

Mrudul Godbole
03-08-2015, 12:04 PM
Lovely colours and good details. The f10 aperture has helped. Nice composition. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
07-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Nice sighting. The focus may be slightly ahead on the leaves. With your lens I was expecting more details on the butterflies. It is always tough to get good f stop along with enough stability in macro handheld shooting. How much is the crop? Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Prajwal J Ullal
07-08-2015, 10:01 AM
Thank you Sir, I think this was a mild crop, may be just 80-85% of the full frame