PDA

View Full Version : Croc or Log

Rakesh Agrawal
18-08-2009, 10:44 AM
i Have taken a longer front and upper view just to keep the reflection of the trees in the water. is it correct?

Mrudul Godbole
18-08-2009, 11:24 AM
Hi Rakesh,

The main subject here is the crocodile, so you could have zoomed in and tried to photograph it from as low angle as possible to get a eye level photograph. Including the reflection of the trees if possible would have enhanced the image further.

Have you tried taking any images with more focus on the crocodile. Do post them.

Abhishek Jamalabad
18-08-2009, 11:58 AM
Agree with Mrudul about creating an image with more zoom on the croc... though I like this composition too. However, this compo could have been better at a lower angle I think.

AB Apana
18-08-2009, 12:29 PM
I think this is an interesting attempt, but I feel it would have worked better if the whole croc could have been seen.

Apana

Bibhav Behera
18-08-2009, 04:15 PM
Agree with Apana. You could have zoomed in more given you had room for it in your camera. Otherwise as an environment portrait, you could have tried to move a bit lower and then clicked...

Sagar Patil
18-08-2009, 05:40 PM
I would say, if you couldn't zoom :( You could include other surroundings also, that would give more impact. So there will be trees, grass, whole lake and the croc in that :)