PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone

Arun Acharjee
25-09-2015, 07:27 PM
Hello everyone. I'm Arun Acharjee, a school teacher from West Bengal. Clicking and knowing the wilds is a passion to me.

Sabyasachi Patra
29-09-2015, 01:25 PM
Hello Arun,
Welcome to IndiaWilds!

Great to know that you are passionate about unraveling the secrets of India's wilds and also that you are a teacher. You are in the right position to be able to create a very positive impression in the impressionable young minds. Hopefully the next generation can help in saving India's wildlife and wilderness areas.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Arun Acharjee
01-10-2015, 12:12 AM
Thank you Sabyasachi da for your complements. I want to say something regarding my introduction in this section. While introducing myself here I tried to post my photo as per your words. But I confused with the process of doing so and failed. Sorry for that. Is it now possible to post my picture here by any edit option? And, one thing more. I have put my profile picture though do not find that with my previous posts. Is there any solution?

Mrudul Godbole
01-10-2015, 02:40 PM
Hello Arun,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Please mail the image you want to post in this thread to administrator@indiawilds.com. Look forward to see your images and share your views.

Cheers,

Arun Acharjee
06-10-2015, 04:53 PM
Hello Arun,

Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Please mail the image you want to post in this thread to administrator@indiawilds.com. Look forward to see your images and share your views.

Cheers,

Thank You for your kind suggestion.

Arun Acharjee
12-10-2015, 11:19 AM
Thank you Mrudul Godbole for your kind steps in attaching my image here.