PDA

View Full Version : Bandipur

Rajan Kanagasabai
28-10-2015, 08:58 PM
Dusted out my photo gear after almost ages and was at Bandipur last month along with the new IS II (100-400). Saw this fellow just past JLR on the main road on a cold, foggy, cloudy morning. Light was horrible . . .

5D M III, 100-400 IS II, F5.6, 1/20, ISO 4000, bean back on the jeep.

regards
Rajan

Roopak Gangadharan
29-10-2015, 09:10 AM
wow...quite refreshing to see a new tiger face from bandipur.

TFS
Roopak

Sabyasachi Patra
29-10-2015, 10:10 AM
Looks like a super fellow. It is always a pleasure watching a new tiger. How long did the sighting last? Did you do noise reduction? The light seems pretty bad. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
29-10-2015, 04:11 PM
The efforts of getting up early on a cold, foggy morning are paid off after sighting a tiger :). Seems it had rained in the night. Lovely eye contact. Thanks for sharing.

Rajan Kanagasabai
30-10-2015, 05:26 PM
Yes, it was wet and foggy. The sighting lasted just about 30 seconds before he vanished into the bushes. We did wait hoping he would cross over for quite a while, but the traffic piling up drove him further away. We waited more and then he streaked across the road quite a far distance ahead of us. I did manage some snaps with the 500 MM, but with the light very low, they were more of record snaps . . .

regards
Rajan

Saktipada Panigrahi
01-11-2015, 01:47 PM
Abundantly beautiful pose, nicely captured. Lovely colours. I am still waiting to see this pose of a Sundarban Tiger climbing up the bank of a sweet-water tank.

Waiting for Godot!
Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild