PDA

View Full Version : Elegant and beautiful queen of Kanda foothill

Debasis Bose
03-11-2015, 09:52 AM
Nikon, Nikor 200 @ F11, 1/400s, ISO 400

She froze for a moment or two, as if she read my mind....to give me a chance to click two shot. Image taken at CTR

Saktipada Panigrahi
03-11-2015, 02:42 PM
Looks truly elegant. Lovely image. Tall and slim; sportsperson-like beauty. The tigress has some thoughts in mind, surveying the vast area before the next move. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
03-11-2015, 04:52 PM
Lovely surveying pose captured. The rear part seems to be wet(?), had it got out of water? Is the AF point locked in the foreground? Not sure, please check. Liked the display of the Corbett landscape. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
03-11-2015, 05:05 PM
Great to see an apex predator from corbett. It is always a pleasure to see it in the unique landscape of corbett. Thanks for sharing.
Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Rajan Kanagasabai
03-11-2015, 07:27 PM
Beautiful pose and the light grey / white background adds a mesmerical hue to the lovely composition. Just curious on the high Aperture. Any reason for the F11, maybe a lower aperture would result in a higher shutter speed and even more sharpness which in turn would enhance this already awesome image a little more. Maybe cropping out the slanted green horizon on the top will enhance this brilliant composition further. Loved the measured arrogance on the eyes of the lord of the jungles.

thanks for sharing

Rajan

Roopak Gangadharan
03-11-2015, 08:01 PM
Super setting and nice click.
TFS
Roopak

Debasis Bose
04-11-2015, 07:33 AM
Hi Rajan, Thank you for appreciating. Sharp observation I would say, its me, still showing signs of unprofessional photographer, failing practically in most of the shots. Like a child, in excitement forgot to look at setting. Regards Debasis

Rajan Kanagasabai
04-11-2015, 09:03 AM
Dear Debasis

I wanted to explore what your awesome composition looked with the tilted horizon removed. Also did a very small bit of sharpening and here is what i got. Hope you like it.

regards
Rajan

Debasis Bose
04-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Dear Debasis

I wanted to explore what your awesome composition looked with the tilted horizon removed. Also did a very small bit of sharpening and here is what i got. Hope you like it.

regards
Rajan

Thank you Rajan. It looks much better now. Did you use windows editor or some other PP?

Rajan Kanagasabai
04-11-2015, 05:10 PM
Most welcome Debasis. I use Light room for my PP

regards
Rajan

Sabyasachi Patra
05-11-2015, 12:59 PM
After watching the original and the repost by Rajan one can see the difference that composition can make in projecting a story.

The repost presents a narrow view of the rock lined road. Together with the lower colour temperature (more blues) and more sharpening If one doesn't know about Corbett than one would guess that it is from some Safari Park from a colder place in USA (non florida).

The original post of Debasis shows the road and then at the top of the frame the grassland. That gives some idea about the place. I would have loved an even wider composition than the original post. While clicking we just get very less time to think and composition over a period of time is influenced by how we visualise our images to be and those thoughts get recorded in our mind.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Roopak Gangadharan
06-11-2015, 02:16 PM
Salute.....should set this thread as a reference for constructive critique and sharing perspectives.

Rgds
Roopak

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
08-11-2015, 11:41 AM
GREAT feelings after seeing this image.