PDA

View Full Version : Little Monkey Cub

Bizoy Mahmud
01-01-2016, 10:38 AM
Gears used -
Sony A58
Tamron - 70-300mm (260mm)
EXIF - F8, 1/60, iso 200

Taken this picture from Karamjal, Sundarban - Bangladesh part.

Saktipada Panigrahi
01-01-2016, 03:37 PM
Nice close-up. Expression beautifully captured.
Migration does take place between Indian and and much larger Bangladesh side (East-West). The number of tigers is estimated to be very close on either side at present. Another migration of both prey and predator species from South to North is taking place in the Indian side because of increase in salinity. The flora is also affected as some trees like Sundari will not grow in numbers while some mangroves will multiply affecting the choice of habitat of the fauna. What will be resultant impact on Indian Sundarbans, we may not visualise at present.
Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
04-01-2016, 02:58 PM
Nice portrait. I would have liked a bit more space at the top. You could have zoomed out a bit more to include it fully or zoomed in to include the hands till the joints. That would have helped to enhance the composition further. The shutter speed was quite less. An higher ISO would have helped to get more details. Thanks for sharing.

Bizoy Mahmud
04-01-2016, 07:56 PM
thank you for your comments
i will remember your advise in future.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-01-2016, 02:00 PM
I agree that a wider composition to show its entire body along with arms would have been nice. I would love to see more details in the body. Did you crop this image a lot? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi