PDA

View Full Version : Black headed Bunting

Mangru Minz
12-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Image taken at outskirt of Bhopal,

Canon 1d3,400mmDO with 2x tc at f/9, 1/800 sec, Iso-1000, Cropped Image about 40%.

Mrudul Godbole
14-01-2016, 11:25 AM
Nice perch and good eye contact. Wish it was closer for more details. The small stalk from the left to to the right, just below the beak, seems to have got cut midway. Was it cloned? There is a small dust spot at the bottom. Thanks for sharing.

Mangru Minz
15-01-2016, 10:08 PM
M'm No Cloning has been done in this image. Generally I declare If I do anything other than normal adjustment and as I understand proper critics cannot be done if something is hidden and that will affect learning. When I started ,I was zero and now still learning . Thanks

Sabyasachi Patra
22-01-2016, 07:22 PM
Were you handholding? The details get reduced when we crop. Sharpening during post processing results increases micro-contrast and when done more results in artifacts. The only way is to move close and get a sharper shot by using a tripod/ stable support, higher shutter speed, perfect focus on subject. 2X doesn't work well with most lenses and there is always a drop is quality. Nevertheless for birds, it becomes very difficult to do without it.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi