Samrat Sarkar
06-02-2016, 12:05 PM
Photographed in Manas in Nov 2015
Canon 7D + Canon 500mm f4 + Handheld
ISO 400, 1/125, f7.1, EC -0.7 step, full frame

Saktipada Panigrahi
07-02-2016, 12:28 AM
Great sighting. Nice details. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

P.S: You have found your second home (or first love) in Manas. How fortunate you have been to stay for so long in this paradise on earth. Wish you all the best for your success in your present assignment. Kind regards, SaktiWild

Sabyasachi Patra
08-02-2016, 01:57 PM
Lovely. I like this a lot. I am very happy to see some of these unique creatures through your eyes. Keep on visiting Manas and sharing with us.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Samrat Sarkar
09-02-2016, 01:38 PM
Respected Saktida, Sabyasachida,
I have been working hard to make a documentary on the wild life of Manas for the last two years against financial hurdles and many drawbacks of my personal life and against many other odds. But when I see some senior and experienced persons like you making such appreciating comments like this, it works like a great balm on my difficulties and drawbacks. I am really thankful to you! I always look forward to having your support.
Thanking you once again.
samrat.

Mrudul Godbole
09-02-2016, 01:45 PM
Lovely low angle composition. Nice eye contact. Liked the way the two mosquitoes are hovering near its jaw. All the best for your project. Look forward to more from Manas. Thanks for sharing.

Roopak Gangadharan
11-02-2016, 03:39 PM
this is nice. like the composition and eye contact . the pattern on the head and colours have come out well here.

In this world the saying ' Papi Paet ka sawal ' has completely lost its relevance..I dont know what a monstrous beer belly is called in hindi...its more about it these days. to be able to break free from the daily grind of a hedonistic existence and aspire to do something meaningful is in itself an achievement which not many can dare do ...all the best for your assignment.

TFS
Roopak

TFS
Roopak

Samrat Sarkar
12-02-2016, 11:37 AM
@Dear Rupakji,
Thank you very much for your appreciation.
I empathise what you have said and I appreciate the way you have described it. When I go out for the wild I do not much look back for my family and the cost it will incur, which would have not been possible without enormous support from my family members.
@ Dear Mrudulji
Thanks a lot for your comments.
Thanks again
Regard
samrat

Dheerendra Singh
12-02-2016, 02:02 PM
Good work samrat bhai.

Abhirup Dutta Gupta
14-02-2016, 10:22 AM
WONDERFUL image with great details.

Mangru Minz
15-02-2016, 10:37 PM
Beautiful Image , love the raised head and low angle ,Colours of head is eye catching . Wish you all the very best for your assignment. Thanks for sharing

Samrat Sarkar
17-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Thanks lot Derrendra bhai, Abhirup and Mangru for your appreciations...

Samrat