PDA

View Full Version : hooh crunchy

Pavan Huddar
16-02-2016, 08:06 AM
bee eater in urban area of Hubli

Mrudul Godbole
18-02-2016, 04:42 PM
Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice you got it with a catch :). Good eye contact. Some more space on the right would have been good. You can upload a bigger image upto 1000 pixels on the largest side not more than 300 kb. Please post the equipments details to help in commenting. While clicking you can also set the display date setting to off, as it is a bit distracting. Thanks for sharing.

Pavan Huddar
19-02-2016, 10:27 AM
Welcome to IndiaWilds..!!

Nice you got it with a catch :). Good eye contact. Some more space on the right would have been good. You can upload a bigger image upto 1000 pixels on the largest side not more than 300 kb. Please post the equipments details to help in commenting. While clicking you can also set the display date setting to off, as it is a bit distracting. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you,I got Nikon P-600 point and shoot recently.I believe I got to learn a lot.Please keep me updated with your tips and tricks in photography

Sabyasachi Patra
27-02-2016, 07:38 PM
I agree with Mrudul's observations. Less space at the left and more in the direction the bird is looking or animal is moving helps in retaining interest. Looks like it is having a bee in its beak.

You can ask if there is any doubt and people will respond. All of us are in different stages of expertise level. Wildlife photography is kind of life long learning. Welcome to the journey.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Pavan Huddar
28-02-2016, 08:31 PM
Thank you sir