PDA

View Full Version : Innocent Eye

Arun Acharjee
06-05-2016, 09:55 PM
Though most of the people hates them their face appears really innocent. I found it hopping on the field. There were many. I decide to aim at one which is somehow bigger than the others(it was almost 4 cm. in length while sitting). Firstly, it began to try to escape taking me something risky to them. But with the passing of time it gradually begins to avoid my activities. After some minutes I managed to get some clicks of the little baby. Wish you like it.

EXIF Info:

Camera: Nikon D7000
Lens: Nikon 40mm f/2.8 macro
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/11
Shutter Speed: 1/250
Handheld, Edited, Cropped, Ring-flash fired.

Thank you.

Abhishek Jamalabad
07-05-2016, 11:14 PM
Wow! I like this a lot. Nice use of the lights, nice details, nice composition, and of course nice pose.

Arun Acharjee
08-05-2016, 07:29 PM
Wow! I like this a lot. Nice use of the lights, nice details, nice composition, and of course nice pose.

Thank you Abhishek da.

Mrudul Godbole
18-05-2016, 05:07 PM
Nice pose. The low angle and the eye contact looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
14-06-2016, 02:59 PM
When you wrote that their face is innocent, it reminded me of a story that I had in the childhood days. May be if someone kisses it then there can be a chance of it turning into a beautiful fairy. :)

I like the image. However it is a bit brighter. About one third stop or so lower brightness would have been better. A further narrow aperture like f16 would have been great. Thanks for sharing. Keep on trying.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Arun Acharjee
16-06-2016, 09:33 PM
When you wrote that their face is innocent, it reminded me of a story that I had in the childhood days. May be if someone kisses it then there can be a chance of it turning into a beautiful fairy. :)

I like the image. However it is a bit brighter. About one third stop or so lower brightness would have been better. A further narrow aperture like f16 would have been great. Thanks for sharing. Keep on trying.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thank you Sabyasachi da. Your comment reminds me those days of fairy tales☺. Your advice really help us learning any genre of nature photography.