PDA

View Full Version : Rhesus

Bibhav Behera
26-08-2009, 07:18 PM
This image was inspired by Kiran's Jungle Cat image. I converted the image to B/W and then increased the contrast of the whole image. The highlights were already very high. but the eyes came out nicely...

This was one early morning in a watchtower in Chandaka. I was sleeping there, when I woke up, I found this fellow sitting next to me and drowsing...

Samsung S1050
ISO 80
F 6.3

Mrudul Godbole
27-08-2009, 10:03 AM
Different perspective. The eyes speak a lot. Lovely expressions. As you have said highlights were high, so lot of details are lost. Looks like a sketch :). Nice experimenting.

Sagar Patil
27-08-2009, 12:29 PM
Hehe.. nice expressive image :)

Agree with Mrudul's talk. Background is burning. You can contrast it more, though some details will be lost at thighs and back, but will stand out the picture from harsh background.

Kiran Ghadge
27-08-2009, 12:49 PM
he he :) this is nice one... lovely image too.
persoanlly would have recovered left ear.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-08-2009, 09:52 AM
I agree with the comments. Gives a different feel. I wish the wall/bar didn't pass behind its head.

How come it was sleeping by your side? Did it get intoxicated? I mean did you leave an bottles open? :D

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Bibhav Behera
28-08-2009, 09:59 AM
Bottle inside Chandaka :O
No. It was early morning. I guess this fellow is a fellow XIMBian 'awake all night and sleep in classes' guy ;)