PDA

View Full Version : Yellow-throated sparrow - Banswada, Nizamabad dist.

Subhash Shrivastava
28-06-2016, 06:14 PM
Canon SX60 HS, 1/400, f/6.5, 247 mm, ISO-100. Basic PP in GIMP.
Clicked in a forest near Banswada , Nizamabad dist. on 27-Feb-16.
A forest that I found during one of my random weekend excursions ~ 170 Kms from Hyd. The place was rich in avian, saw Hornbills, T B Flycatcher, B F Malkoha , this bird …

Samrat Sarkar
28-06-2016, 08:28 PM
did you hear any news of sighting of Jerdon's Courser in Haidarabad in recent time?

samrat

Subhash Shrivastava
28-06-2016, 08:58 PM
i don't thing Jerdon's Courser has ever been sighted near Hyderabad. It's habitat has been the Kadapa dist of AP which is about 400+ kms from Hyd.

Sandipan Ghosh
28-06-2016, 09:37 PM
excellent findings

Mrudul Godbole
30-06-2016, 05:10 PM
Nice to know there are some unknown places rich in bird life around, and I hope they remain that way :). Liked the pose and the eye contact. A more rectangular framing with slight more space on the left and less on the top would have enhanced the composition further. Look forward to more. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
05-07-2016, 09:22 AM
Good that you got catchlight in the eye. Great to know about this place. How much time it takes to reach there? Traffic and road conditions good? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Subhash Shrivastava
05-07-2016, 09:33 PM
Dear Sandeep, Mrudul, Sabya sir.
Thanks for showing interest and sharing your valuable feedback.

Mrudul, I agree with your suggestion regarding composition. When I was there, I draw curious sometime angry looks, there were trees being cut and put on tractor, one heft guy came questioning me, so the all such places area fast depleting.

Sabya sir, Road & traffic are OK, navigable, in the forest road if the vehicle is rugged it puts tension off the mind. But please do not bother about these things, just let me know whenever you come here :001_smile:.