PDA

View Full Version : Breaking the Rules...

Jerin Dinesh
10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Seen this at Bandipur .Lot of peoples disturbing the animals,parking cars nearby ,making noise ,taking selfies like that ,really bad behaves to the animal...i took this from far with tamron 150-600mm, with canon 600D...

Saktipada Panigrahi
10-07-2016, 09:45 PM
Nice. Good caption. We should learn what is meant by 'tolerance' from the cow elephant. Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Sandipan Ghosh
10-07-2016, 10:48 PM
It is an significant image, reflecting threats to wildlife.... thanks for sharing

Mrudul Godbole
11-07-2016, 06:09 PM
Perfectly timed. The image shows how ignorant we are and how we don't care about the rules :(. The poor mother and cub is waiting patiently to cross. I have seen this so many times in Bandipur, really a sad situation. Thanks for sharing.

Vipin Sharma
11-07-2016, 09:03 PM
100% agree here with Saktipada "what is meant by 'tolerance' from the cow elephant", human has to learn lot of things from animals. Sometimes I'm confused that whom to call animal in such situation.

Jerin Dinesh
14-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Agree with you all..Here what i saw is that the animals behaved well to the humans .....They both the mother and cub stayed calm..:thumbup:

Sabyasachi Patra
14-07-2016, 03:49 PM
This shows how tolerant the elephants are. Unlike elephants, stupidity comes naturally to us. Wonder why.

Subhash Shrivastava
14-07-2016, 07:35 PM
Important image, Jerin; especially at the time when such beautiful creatures are being declared vermin by the most vermin of all the creatures ever walked on earth. thanks for sharing.

Jerin Dinesh
14-07-2016, 09:14 PM
100% you both said correct..One main thing is that most of wild life photographers wont do like this to animals most of them will respect the animals ....Those who disturbing the animals are just travelers passing through forests ,they most of them do like this.:angry:

Sabyasachi Patra
14-07-2016, 09:22 PM
I have video evidence of well known wildlife photographers and tour agents also blocking the path like this to get a good shot. The fact is some people just don't understand what they should and shouldn't do. Since people don't understand the behaviour the elephants are always blamed for any incident.

Jerin Dinesh
14-07-2016, 09:28 PM
sir ,that may be beginners ,those who have little experience and little knowledge...i think they wont do....here this peoples doing it infrnt of the sign board itself....