PDA

View Full Version : The Leaf Eater 3

Arun Acharjee
02-08-2016, 08:15 PM
The caterpillars are known for their non-stop eating behavior. Though it disappoints the farmer I love to see how they do that so earnestly:) .

EXIF Info:

Camera: Nikon D7000
Lens: Nikon 40mm macro
ISO: 200
Aperture: f/8
Shutter Speed: 1/250

Handheld, Edited, Cropped, Ring-flash fired

Thank you.

Mrudul Godbole
04-08-2016, 02:47 PM
Nice. Was it possible to move more closer? That would helped to get it bigger in the frame. The vertical composition looks good here. Thanks for sharing.

Arun Acharjee
05-08-2016, 08:35 PM
Nice. Was it possible to move more closer? That would helped to get it bigger in the frame. The vertical composition looks good here. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Mrudul ji for your complements. It was possible. I missed the idea at that moment.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-08-2016, 09:12 PM
I think you were shooting from the bottom with the camera pointed up. Why not hold the camera parallel to the leaf?

During my childhood days one of these had fallen on my food. So I actually don't feel too excited to click these. :) Thanks for sharing.

Arun Acharjee
12-08-2016, 09:18 PM
I think you were shooting from the bottom with the camera pointed up. Why not hold the camera parallel to the leaf?

During my childhood days one of these had fallen on my food. So I actually don't feel too excited to click these. :) Thanks for sharing.

Thank you Sabyasachi da for your complements. As far as I remember the leaf was not parallel. It bend downward as the caterpillar was there.

Your childhood experience is really funny. I think this might make you laugh :001_smile: