PDA

View Full Version : The Green One

Arun Acharjee
05-08-2016, 08:51 PM
The species is not known to me. It was beneath the leaf and moving slowly when I found it. I found the light very low and decide to use my flash unit. But the attachment of the unit made the angle much high. So, I decide to open it from my lens and put it flat on the ground and I get this effect. Asking for your kind opinion.

EXIF Info:

Camera: Nikon D7000
Lens: Nikon 40mm macro
Aperture: F/14
ISO: 400
Shutter Speed: 1/320

Handheld, Edited, Cropped, Ring-flash fired.

Thank you for seeing.

Joydip Mukherjee
06-08-2016, 01:51 PM
excellent capture

Mrudul Godbole
08-08-2016, 01:47 PM
Good details. The composition looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
09-08-2016, 09:20 PM
I like it. The shape has come out well because you were using it off camera. I never like camera mounted flash firing on these tiny creatures. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a vertical composition?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Arun Acharjee
12-08-2016, 09:00 PM
excellent capture

Thank you.

Arun Acharjee
12-08-2016, 09:00 PM
Good details. The composition looks good. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks Mrudul ji.

Arun Acharjee
12-08-2016, 09:09 PM
I like it. The shape has come out well because you were using it off camera. I never like camera mounted flash firing on these tiny creatures. Thanks for sharing. Do you have a vertical composition?

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thank you Sabyasachi da for your words. Very sorry to say that there is no vertical composition of the species. There were no scope to take the full species vertically or the full view of ventral/one sided part of it. It was at too close to the ground among many leaves and grasses to move camera at that position without disturbing the species.