PDA

View Full Version : Prince of Bandipur

Ulhas Kalyanpur
20-10-2016, 04:07 PM
Prince of Bandipur - Sep 2016

Exif - Aperture: f/5.6, SS:1/625, ISO:500. Shot at 220mm with Nikon D7200 & Nikkor 200-500 VR. 10-15% cropped.

Critics & comments welcome :001_smile:

Mrudul Godbole
20-10-2016, 05:23 PM
The king or Prince(:)) is on the move. As you have said it is a crop, I would have liked a bit more space on the top to show more of the habitat, as there is nice greenery all around. Thanks for sharing.

Ulhas Kalyanpur
20-10-2016, 05:42 PM
The king or Prince(:)) is on the move. As you have said it is a crop, I would have liked a bit more space on the top to show more of the habitat, as there is nice greenery all around. Thanks for sharing.

Thank you for the advice Mrudulji.

Saktipada Panigrahi
21-10-2016, 10:42 AM
Muscles of a male tiger evoke a lot of respect and exhibits the strength --partly seen in this image. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Debasis Bose
21-10-2016, 11:46 PM
Lovely sighting nicely captured!

Sabyasachi Patra
23-10-2016, 07:16 PM
I think you have cropped from bottom to remove parts of the distracting bush. Also, the dead branch suddenly appears to be sprouting out of the tiger. Allowing the tiger to move a few paces and then clicking would have been good. Did you also crop from the right? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Ulhas Kalyanpur
24-10-2016, 01:55 PM
Muscles of a male tiger evoke a lot of respect and exhibits the strength --partly seen in this image. Thanks for sharing.SaktiWild

Thank you Saktipadaji.

Lovely sighting nicely captured!

Thank you Debasisji.

I think you have cropped from bottom to remove parts of the distracting bush. Also, the dead branch suddenly appears to be sprouting out of the tiger. Allowing the tiger to move a few paces and then clicking would have been good. Did you also crop from the right? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Thank you Sabyasachiji. Yes, I have cropped the image a bit from the bottom & not from the top. I have not cropped the image from the right. The dead branch was a distraction & I started capturing images right from the time he came out of the lantana. This is the 2nd image from that situation. I have a few more images of this situation/sighting where in he has crossed the dead branch. Will post them shortly.