PDA

View Full Version : The great entry...

Jerin Dinesh
13-11-2016, 08:04 PM
Here he comes..Today 13/11/16 morning safari at Bandipur..The jlr vehicle spotted the big male and wen our safari bus approaches they gave us the signal to stop the bus and told here he is coming...suddenly the big male tiger appears from the bushes and walked straight and sit in a small pond and it was there for nearly 15mnts, after got up and went into bushes...Canon 600D, tamron 150-600mm,ISO 2000,1/800,F5 on 150MM, shutter priority mode...hand held..

V S Sankar
13-11-2016, 09:51 PM
Good one sir....Is he by any chance Kuntu Tiger?We saw Kuntu 2 years ago resting in a small water hole.I just checked the stripes on this tiger's face and they look similar to Kuntu...

Jerin Dinesh
14-11-2016, 06:42 AM
Thanks sir!!!!that I don't knw about that tiger!!!people call this one Prince!!!This one was with his female tiger!!!but the shy female didn't came out!!!But all people's got a chance to see this big male!!

Mrudul Godbole
14-11-2016, 10:24 AM
Lovely sighting. Its seems there are lot of sightings of Prince tiger in Bandipur these days. You were in the mini bus or gypsy? You were using a high shutter speed, but I think there was some movement (people get excited in the gypsy and keep moving), so there is a slight shake. In these situations try to rest the camera on a rod in the gypsy or something to get some stability. Thanks for sharing.

Jerin Dinesh
14-11-2016, 11:23 AM
thanks madam, agree with you...But i was in mini bus,it is little difficult to use a tripod or like that as the bus have closed window glasses and its very difficult to place even the camera with long lens wen we get a moving subject...Anyhow i was near window seat and got little gap between the window glasses...And got this...

Subhash Shrivastava
15-11-2016, 08:40 PM
What legs and shoulders, mass of muscles. Nice frame. Thanks for sharing.

Jerin Dinesh
16-11-2016, 09:40 AM
Yes ...it's really a great tiger!!!this was my 4th sighting of the big male...two times it came really close to us!!!if we stay calm it will come more close !!!and will pose for our camera!!!:thumbup1:

Sabyasachi Patra
17-11-2016, 02:48 PM
It is always nice to sight a tiger in the wild. One can imagine its power. The image appears to be a bit soft. Not sure why. What file size did you upload? Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi