PDA

View Full Version : Corbett rocks

Ashok Sorout
14-12-2016, 02:54 PM
Canon 7D Mark II, Sigma 120-300, F2.8, 1/500, ISO 100, 120 mm handheld. Same tigress at different place, She is wet bcoz see crossed the river and came towards us. I know little more space on the top would have been better.

Saktipada Panigrahi
14-12-2016, 07:44 PM
Very healthy tigress. Nice head turn. There is some difference in the colour of the coat from your first photograph.Thanks for sharirg. SaktiWild

Mrudul Godbole
16-12-2016, 11:30 AM
Nice pose. I think there was slight movement of the head when you clicked. Did you try any compositions with a further narrower aperture? Thanks for sharing.

Sabyasachi Patra
27-12-2016, 11:45 AM
This image is slightly overexposed and the whites in the head has lost details.

After sometime you will get bored with these kinds of tiger images as you will find either the tiger is looking at left or right while standing by the roadside or while crossing the road etc. So it is important to give more space and include the habitat.

In earlier days, the golden rule in wildlife was f8. That used to give more depth of field. These days, people want to blur everything, so we find a lot of shots with aperture completely opened up followed by brushing the background to remove all details in photoshop.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Debasis Bose
02-01-2017, 07:06 PM
Beautiful young tigress! My heart always misses a beat at the sight of tiger in the wild, especially in Corbett. Thanks for sharing