PDA

View Full Version : Wen the hulk crossing the road...

Jerin Dinesh
17-02-2017, 07:02 PM
The big young male tiger of bandipur,very shy one, once he saw our vehicle he try to move fast into the bushes ,once we stopped our jeep and stayed calm... After he stayed there and gave us some nice pose...This one i took wen i saw him first,wen he trying to move fast into the deep bushes.....

canon 600D,tamron 150-600mm,ISO 200, 1/640, f5 on 150mm, hand held, no crop...

Sabyasachi Patra
22-02-2017, 11:23 AM
Highly oversaturated image. In nature photography, it is best to keep the colours intact. Also remember that colours play a big role in attracting our attention. So if you pump in more saturation, then the background can also distract and take away our attention from the subject. So the image will fail in such situations. Also, in this case the tiger is against the light. So its shadow side is facing you and it is dark. If you were on the other side of the tiger then this image would have been very nice.

With the dark tiger at the bottom and your copyright as a stencil image in the bottom corner is lighter and competing for attention with the tiger. Thanks for sharing.

Cheers,
Sabyasachi

Mrudul Godbole
23-02-2017, 05:33 PM
I liked the display of the habitat showing the trees with very less leaves after the dry winter season. Its good that the driver switched off the gypsy, giving you more time to observe and photograph. Looking forward to see more from the series. Thanks for sharing.