PDA

View Full Version : Güldenstädt's Redstart

Sandipan Ghosh
05-04-2017, 10:04 PM
Güldenstädt's Redstart is the largest redstart and it is also known as White-winged Redstart. It is only found in the northern and western parts of Himalayas.
Place - Beas River, Manali, Himachal Pradesh
Date Taken: Feb 27, 2017
Camera: Canon EOS 7D Mark II
Lens: Sigma 150-600 mm
Focal Length: 500 mm
Shutter Speed: 1/1600 sec
Aperture: f/9
ISO: 400

Abhishek Jamalabad
06-04-2017, 11:14 AM
Lovely. Have you toned down the whites? I think leaving them a little brighter would increase contrast and enhance the image.

Sandipan Ghosh
06-04-2017, 11:38 PM
Lovely. Have you toned down the whites? I think leaving them a little brighter would increase contrast and enhance the image.

Yes I have toned down the white......Thanks for your valuable comment

Sabyasachi Patra
08-04-2017, 06:19 PM
You seem to have toned down a bit too much as the visual information has been wiped out. Can you post with very little editing? I won't blame you, as I have seen many good photographers in India, murdering the photos after editing. When I shifted to digital, my first few days (way back in 2003) was terrible, before I sat down to decode the way the softwares work.

Sandipan Ghosh
08-04-2017, 08:57 PM
You seem to have toned down a bit too much as the visual information has been wiped out. Can you post with very little editing? I won't blame you, as I have seen many good photographers in India, murdering the photos after editing. When I shifted to digital, my first few days (way back in 2003) was terrible, before I sat down to decode the way the softwares work.

As per your recommendation I shall post it again...thanks for your valuable comment...