PDA

View Full Version : RTR diary Apr-17

Vipin Sharma
27-04-2017, 07:33 PM
New tiger in my profile.
Mighty T57 , After tiger T-24 has been shifted in Sajjangarh Biological Park, Udaipur in 2015. T57 occupied some part of territory of T-24.
T-57 is quite young, shy and elusive and not friendly with the tourists; hence sighting of T-57 is very seldom.
Canon EOS M IV , Canon 500mm f/4 L IS USM , 1/1600 , ISO-3200 , -0.3 , Handheld , No crop.

Sabyasachi Patra
28-04-2017, 02:13 PM
Nice pose and eye contact. Which camera? The colours are off making it look sick.

Vipin Sharma
28-04-2017, 02:23 PM
Dada , here first time using Canon 5D M IV , color are off due to the reason that uploaded image was Adobe RGB 1998 and I guess Indiawild site is sRGB compitable OR vice versa.
See same image here on FB looks much better.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1522753241076665&set=pcb.1522753711076618&type=3&theater

Mrudul Godbole
28-04-2017, 05:08 PM
The vertical composition looks nice. Lovely pose and eye contact. Thanks for sharing.

Saktipada Panigrahi
29-04-2017, 11:00 AM
Beautiful facial view and the unique eyebrow are nature's rare gift to this tiger. Nice framing. Too much push of technology to the arena of photography.......Thanks for sharing. SaktiWild

Sandipan Ghosh
03-05-2017, 11:28 PM
magnificent image...but need more colours to the subject

Sabyasachi Patra
05-05-2017, 12:11 PM
I am surprised that you are sharing photos in Adobe RGB rather than sRGB.

Adobe RGB colourspace should be used for capture and it is meant for printing. If you are printing your photos, then give the printer the file in Adobe RGB colour space.

However, most of the internet is sRGB. Webbrowsers have adapted to sRGB. So if you post an image with RGB colourspace, then the webbrowsers will convert it and they will do a terrible job. Similarly different sites use different softwares and they will do different jobs and you will never get what you see in your own monitor.

So the general rule is shoot in Adobe RGB and share online in sRGB colourspace. Only when printing, use adobe RGB. Hope it clarifies.

Vipin Sharma
05-05-2017, 12:43 PM
I am surprised that you are sharing photos in Adobe RGB rather than sRGB.

Adobe RGB colourspace should be used for capture and it is meant for printing. If you are printing your photos, then give the printer the file in Adobe RGB colour space.

However, most of the internet is sRGB. Webbrowsers have adapted to sRGB. So if you post an image with RGB colourspace, then the webbrowsers will convert it and they will do a terrible job. Similarly different sites use different softwares and they will do different jobs and you will never get what you see in your own monitor.

So the general rule is shoot in Adobe RGB and share online in sRGB colourspace. Only when printing, use adobe RGB. Hope it clarifies.

Thnx Dada , for calrification.
I always used Adobe RGB to upload all my files.
Though have taken a note for future to upload in sRGB.
Below image with sRGB profile.